Wednesday 21 March 2018

Satisfying Sunday (Mar.4, 2018)

I was able to sleep in a little this morning - woo hoo.
However, by 8 am I was ready to get up.
I made myself a coffee and got watched some TLC before getting started on laundry.

That was basically how I spent my day.
I also worked on uploading pictures on the blog here but I didn't get any posts completed.
Every time we go away I end up getting behind because I don't do any posting while we are away.
I will have to work on that next trip.
I washed the new comforter set I bought and put it on the bed.
Paddington seems to like it too.


I like how it looks, I just realized though that I am going to need to get new curtains and a new bed skirt, either in a white or navy blue.
 
I spent a while looking at Wayfair last night and I found a few things but we are going to the city this weekend so I am going to have a look when we get in there to see if I can find any deals.

I made hamburger soup for supper but as usual for me lately, it ended up looking more like chili than soup.
It is full of goodness though, black beans, kidney beans, cauliflower, edamame beans, carrots.
It is really healthy and I made a huge pot so I'll have that to eat all week.

I did go down to the store to get buns to go with it and ended up buying all kind of snacks.
Kind of had a bit of a binge yesterday.
I was really craving chocolate so I pulled some M&M's out of the freezer that I got on sale at Christmas time.
I made a good dent in those but it still didn't satisfy me so I bought cookies and chips.
I didn't eat all of the cookies and the chips but I ate some and then I was finally satisfied.

I will have to get rid of the rest today.
The binge desire has passed but I don't want to make things easy for myself if it happens again.

I gave my nephew a call in the morning but my sister was out picking up a few things for his birthday party so I called him again later in the day after his party.

He is growing up so fast, 8 years old already.

I asked him what his favorite gift was and he showed me some money so I said that was great as I was planning on sending him some money too.

We face timed for bit and I went downstairs so mom could say hi to them too.

My Honey got home a little late, closer to 8, so basically he had his supper then we went to bed.
I felt good about what I accomplished today.
I got ALL of the laundry done and put away.

I also started a bin for things I don't want anymore similar to the 40 day project happening with my closet.

The bin is in my craft room/office and when I come across anything that I don't want anymore, I am putting it in there so I can get rid of it once the bin is full.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment