Wednesday 21 March 2018

Weigh In Day (Mar.5, 2018)



IT WAS LIGHT OUT WHEN I GOT TO WORK THIS MORNING, YAY!

That made me so happy.
That means summer is on the way.

258.6 lbs
I weighed in first thing this morning and I was actually down but I felt like I didn't deserve it.
I am going to continue with the momentum though.

I am going to start tracking on weight watchers again starting today.
I haven't made it to get any groceries yet but I can make it work.

I am also writing myself a congratulatory letter on reaching my weight loss goals.
I am going to write about how great it feels and all the wonderful things I am experiencing.
I am going to keep it on me so I can pull it out and read it when I am feeling like I need some motivation.

I had hamburger soup/chili for lunch.  It tasted pretty good too.

After work I opened a can of tuna, added light mayo and onions and toasted a couple slices of weight watchers bread for supper.
I tried the white tuna a couple years back and I am a convert now.
I don't think I can go back to the light tuna - the white stuff is where it is at.

We had our first game of curling finals tonight.
We came in second place for the year in league, the first place team only had 1 more point than us.

We ended up winning our game tonight.
We were beating them by a lot so after the 5th end, they threw in the towel.
That was fine with me because it meant I could get home and to bed a little earlier.

One of my team members, SM, has been having issues at her work with the new manager they hired and she told me tonight that he let her go on Feb.15.  She'd been working there for over 10 years.
He told her it was due to lack of work but they kept the part time girl they had.
I felt so bad for her - it is really terrible how awful some people can be when they get into a management position and sometimes there is nothing to be done about it.

Her sister is a lawyer and offered to fight for her but they gave her a good payout so she is just going to put the whole thing behind her and move on.

I think that is a great plan.
I really believe that when one door closes, another opens and often times, it is a door to something much better.
Things have a way of working out and she was so unhappy there that a change may just be the very best thing.

I did get home a little earlier than normal from curling.
My Honey was home from work so we had a little time to spend together before heading to bed.
 
The dryer really does eat socks!
I saw this on Facebook today and it made me laugh.
 
Even curling couldn't get me over that 10,000 step mark today.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment