Monday 5 March 2018

Miami, Here We Come. (Feb.20, 2018)

I had a hard time falling back to sleep after I got up to check us in on our flight so I was super tired this morning.

I was up and out of bed pretty quickly though as I am super pumped about heading out on VACATION!

Weigh in day.
I was expecting it to be bad but I was actually down a bit from last week.

I got a lot done at work yesterday so I was feeling like I was in a good spot today but then of course I found lots more to do so it was busy, busy, busy.

At lunch I ran and did a few errands, grabbed some lunch then headed right back to the office.

I picked myself up a turkey dinner at the store to have for my lunch and ate it at my desk while I was working.

When I was paying for it at the store I saw this and being the cheesecake fan that I am, I just had to try it.
It was super good.
I bought one for My Honey too and I almost want to eat it myself (I won't though).

I also printed off all of the documents we are going to need - hotel info, car rental info, flight info etc...

I ended up working a little late but I got everything done so that felt good.

When I got home I packed for our trip.
I really left it to the last minute although I usually do.

My Honey is hoping to get out of work a little early, I hope he does too.
It's a 3 hour drive to the airport and our flight leaves at 12:05 am so I would like to be there by 9:30 pm (we like to be super early).

I don't know what I was thinking when I booked the flight.
If he'd worked to his regular time tonight we never would have made it to the airport in time.
Thank goodness the night guy agreed to come in early.

I ordered a couple of donairs for us for supper so that we could get on the road as soon as My Honey got home.

My Honey got home right around 6 pm.
He packed up and by 6:30 we were on our way.

We made good time and were at the JetSet Parking right before 9 pm.
We were at the airport by 9:05 pm and through security by 9:10 pm.
I think that was some kind of record.


Since we had time, we went to Chili's for some supper.

I had a Caesar - it was so good.


I let My Honey have a taste and he agreed.


We ordered their version of tortilla soup, it was ok.



I also ordered chicken in waffles, two mini ones.
It was good but I only ate one.
I was really full.

Really I think I was just full of excitement!


My Honey had a burger, he said it was good too.

The airport was just loaded with camp guys, I guess it is like that through the week a lot.
Our flight left right on time at 12:05 am.
The lady that was sitting on the aisle seat of our row got upgraded to the plus seating so we had the row to ourselves which was nice.

There was a baby on the flight that cried on and off the WHOLE ENTIRE FLIGHT.
I know it happens sometimes but it made it very difficult to sleep.

Then the plane hit some turbulence and kind of did this big drop which scared the heck out of me.
I was super alert after that so didn't get really any sleep at all.

I'll end this day here and pick back up in Toronto.

Fitbit totals for today.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.











No comments:

Post a Comment