Tuesday 27 March 2018

Pancakes and Progress (Mar.24, 2018)

I didn't sleep very well last night.
I kept waking up to check on Mr H.
He was fine but I worry sometimes.

 

He looked so cute when he was sleeping, I was taking pictures.
I can't get him to be this still when he is awake.

I pushed my luck though.

I was taking pictures and it was dark so I used the flash and I think I woke him up.

 
We got up and made some pancakes for breakfast.

The kids both helped.

I think he is schooling My Honey on how to cook here, ha ha!
 
Mr H just adores My Honey and when he is here, he is usually stuck right to his side.
 
We added chocolate chips and sprinkles - I hoped it would entice Mr H to eat more but that backfired on me a little.
He got a hold of the sprinkles and dumped the whole thing on to his stool and ate them just like that. (Thank goodness the bottle was almost empty anyway).

Filled him up I guess because he only had a few bites of his pancakes then he was done.
He did a pudding though, the whole thing and I consider that a win!


I had the other half of my sub from last night for breakfast.


After breakfast, we hung out and watched some cartoons.


She found a much comfier spot than the floor.


He found our secret stash of balloons so we needed to blow one up for him.

He kept it by his side just like a friend.

 
My brother came to get them around 10 am.

My niece Miss M had called to see if I'd take her to WCT so when the kids left, mom & I picked up Miss M and hit the road.


I had my trusty list with me.

We dropped her off to get her nails done then mom and I went to the dollar store.
I got all kinds of goodies for Easter.
Sure is easy to spend money at that store.

We hit up IGA also because My Honey wanted some fresh herbs, he's making pizza one day here before he goes back to work and he NEEDS fresh basil for that!

I found these which are basically like pickled eggs but I'd never seen them before so I had to try them.

Mom & I made a trip to Walmart too for all the essentials - groceries mainly.
Just as we were going through the checkout, Miss M texted that she was ready to be picked up so that was great timing.


Pointy nails are making a comeback.
 

She was hungry when I got her so took her & Mom to McDonalds and I tried the Dill Pickle eggs.


I got her to take a picture of herself and mom.


And one of her and I.
When we got home, she helped us to bring in the groceries before I took her home, we were loaded down.


My Honey was hard at work on the fireplace and the walls.

 

He got the carpet pulled up in the hallway.

 
There are so many piddly little things that need done.
I do see progress though.

I couldn't really help him so I ran myself a nice hot bubble bath, grabbed my book and relaxed for awhile.
It was wonderful!

I worked on uploading pictures to the blog all day.

My son came over after supper and I helped him to do his taxes.
I let him man the computer and I stood behind and guided him.
He did really well too.
We were missing one paper he needed so he had to go home and look for it.

He did find it so sent me the number I needed and I finished up the rest and filed it for him.

When My Honey was finally done for the day (he is such a hard worker), we watched an episode of Game of Thrones before heading to bed.

Yup - I agree!

So pretty - if I had a garden, I would so want to create this.
Maybe I'll do it in my front flower bed this summer.

If only!!!!
 
Facebook Memories.
 
Girls night out with my cousin TG a few years back.

I love that plaid coat I'm wearing - I still have it, hoping that I will fit back into it again someday -
I WILL!

Her & I
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!



 

 



 



 

 

 

 

 



 



 

 

 

 





 

 



 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment