Sunday 25 March 2018

Baby Bump Update (Mar.16, 2018)

It's Friday!

I was feeling really good about how I've been eating and sticking to plan and I really wanted to weigh myself this morning to check in.

I talked myself out of it at first but then changed my mind later and went ahead and did it.

Big mistake, I was up over a pound so that kind of put a damper on things.
I ate late last night so that's likely all it is but that scale sure plays tricks on a person's mind.

I am trying to not let it derail me though.

We are going to go ahead with a weight loss competition so I sent the email out to everyone.
It is going to be different than the ones we've been having lately in that it will only be $50.00 to enter.
It will go for 10 weeks and the weekly weigh ins are not mandatory, only the first and last weigh ins are.
The winner gets 60% of the total, 2nd gets 25% and 3rd gets 15%.
The winners are determined by weight loss percentage.

I am going to enter and I am going to get back to working out next week, hoping this competition will be some extra incentive to get moving.

I made a salad for lunch today and had it again for supper.

I was feeling like I wanted to binge tonight but I kept it under control.
I got some sugar free puddings and they helped.

Miss H posted a baby bump picture today, it's just a little bump but it's there.
That's my grand baby in there.

Excuse the language but this struck me as hilarious for some reason.

Sweet Facebook memories popped up of Professor Snuggles being cute.

Oh and one of him being a rascal too!

When My Honey got home, we watched an episode of Game of Thrones then it was off to bed for both of us.

Exactly, give the bear a break!
What a comeback!


That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy.











No comments:

Post a Comment