Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy 19th Miss M! (Mar.29, 2018)

Today my darling niece turned 19!
Holy heck, where has the time gone?

For lunch I cooked up some Kodiak Cakes.
I made the peanut butter crunch kind then I added chicken breast, sugar free syrup and siracha.
It was darn good.

I had a super busy afternoon at work trying to cram a bunch of things in and get them done.
I ended up having to stay a little late but I got everything finished so that felt great.

Going home with a long weekend to look forward to is always an awesome feeling.

Dark Chocolate - I just had to try these out.

I made one and added ultra low fat cool whip and a banana.
It was like a desert and I will be having this exact dish a lot in the future!

My Honey made his famous pasta when he got home so I had to try a bit of it.

I totally used to do this!

I say, smart move!

Some memories of Birthday's past.

Miss M requested a cat cake so My Honey & I made this for her.

It was all completely edible but she refused to try it.
Safe to say, it was a bust.

Her and her papa.

This was 2 years ago when she turned 17.
Her, my mom and Maxx.

Her and my boy.
They've always been close, more like brother and sister than cousins.

With Uncle R!

It's her birthday, we had to make some noise!

The proud papa.

She wanted lava cakes that year and they went over much better than the kitty litter cake.

I love having everyone over and we try to get together for all the birthdays and holidays.
I love my family.

Miss M and her honey.

She has her own place now and she's so grown up and responsible.
I am so proud of her.

Happy 19th Miss M.
Love you lots.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment