Monday 9 April 2018

White Washing the Bricks (April 5, 2018)

When I went out to start the truck this morning, it was -21 degrees Celcius.
What the *$#@!
 

Me heading to work this morning!
Where are you summer?

On a positive note, it is completely light out when I get to the office now.
At least we aren't in cold and darkness!
I kind of wanted to weigh myself this morning but didn't.
I knew if I was up at all that it would play tricks with my mind so I just didn't want to go there.

My Honey was still cooking away - he sent me a preview of lunch in the making.

Tortilla Soup.
So Tasty!

I cooked up a weight watcher wrap so I could chop it up and add it to the top.
Not quite the same as taco chips but close.

Supper was chicken breast, black beans and lima beans with a generous drizzle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
 
My Honey got to work painting the bricks.

First he brushed on the white paint which he watered down somewhat.

Then he took a rag and wiped away the excess.

So some of the texture and color is still showing through which I like.

It's coming along.
Won't be long now.
I am so anxious to get to the "decorating" part when I can bring all my things up and put them out on display again.
Pretty everything up.

Probably the only way we will see any blooming flowers around here for awhile.
I actually was considering doing it.

I kind of feel this way.
I've sent things to the photocopier to print and walked out to get them and by the time I hit our reception area, I have totally forgotten that was my reason for being out there.
It's taken my three and four times to actually remember to pick them up!
 

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment