Wednesday 17 January 2024

Christmas is Packed up for Another Year (Jan.14, 2024)

I was kind of bummed when Freya didn't want to spend the night last night but one good thing about it is that I was able to get up this morning and get right to work. 

I worked at it all day and there is no longer any sign of Christmas in the living room.
I even managed to take the tree down by myself and put it away.
I was bring some of my regular decor back up as I was making trips up and down the stairs all day.

Christmas is all gone from the dining room too.
I took it all back downstairs and packed it all away under the stairs.

I pulled everything out of all of my christmas storage containers and went through it all before packing it back up.
I think I purged about 4 storage containers worth of stuff and all this pile is stuff to give away.
I'm going to have Haylee, Morgan and Crystal go through and see if they want anything out of it and whatever is left will be going to the second hand store.

It feels so good to have gotten that all done - I've honestly been planning on doing it for a few years now.

I didn't get a run in again but I was on the move all day so I did manage to get all of my steps in, even a little extra.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment