Tuesday 9 January 2024

Edmonton Trip with our Girl (Jan.5, 2023)

So I can't remember if I mentioned it or not but our new kitty has been officially named.

Say hello to Hazel!

She is very affectionate - she was getting some cuddles in with Jason after I headed to work.

 
I hopped on the treadmill when I got home at lunch time and ran for 30 minutes.

Love getting a workout out of the way for the day.

I had to work a bit over the holidays so I took this afternoon off in lieu and we took Freya and headed into the city for the night.

We've been having a very mild winter so far and I am not complaining by any means.
It has gotten a little colder that last few days though and so everything is covered in beautiful hoar frost.

I tried to get some pictures of it as we were driving by.

When we got to the city, we made a couple quick stops at Homesense and Michaels then we headed for some supper.

Freya's favorite is ramen so that's where we went, Kazoku Ramen.

We had some gyoza to start.

Then I had the black tonkotsu like I always do.

Freya just had the regular tonkotsu, just noodles, ramen and the egg of course.

Jason.

Jason photobombing our picture.

Then we headed to the hotel and checked in - Freya was excited to get swimming.

I was cold so spent most of the time in the hot tub watching these two play in the cold pool.
(I did go in with them a few times but could never stay for long).

She gets on his back.

Then he dives under the water and she just holds on.

It's a new thing they started doing and she just thinks it is so fun.

Here is a little clip of it.

Back in the room she made a dress out of my hoodie.

She was cold and this was warming her up supposedly.

Looks pretty fashionable though right?

I want to re-do our bedroom this year so started looking on Pinterest for some inspiration.
I love all the windows and bookshelves in this room - there really isn't anything I would copy persay but I like the mood of it.

I like this bedspread.
I want one that goes to the floor and I'm having a rough time finding one but I could possible make one like this.

I just thought this was super cute.
Jason made the wooden deer head and he was thinking of making more to sell - I thought adding the pipe and glasses would be a cool touch.

then I happened upon these amazing cat chairs.

There are so many varieties.

Is it weird that I want one?

I am not sure if I'm going to make anything for any other holidays besides Christmas this year but just in case, I thought this was a cute idea.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment