Friday 12 January 2024

Sick for a Day (Jan.8, 2033)

I woke up this morning and was still extremely nauseous and just didn't feel up to getting out of bed so I ended up calling in sick to work which I very rarely do.
A lot of times if I'm feeling unwell I'll just stay home and work from my office here but I didn't even feel up to that.

I think it was after 10 before I finally got out of bed.

It is weigh in day so I did remember to do that.
I was 213.8 lbs.

That's up .2 from last week which isn't horrible.
Time to get back on track though.

Jason was feeling sick as well so neither of us did much today at all.
I'd get up to do something but could only do it for 10 minutes or so before I'd be feeling nauseous again and need to sit down.

Kody dropped by to get a cat kennel - he is taking his cat to get fixed today- and Freya was with him and she wanted to stay with us.

She just spent the whole weekend with us and wasn't sick so I figured if she'd likely still be ok so we let her stay.
It was tough to keep up with her though when we weren't feeling the best.

She wanted to go outside for a walk so we bundled up and I took her.
We didn't go very far but the fresh air was nice.

Haylee posted this sweet picture of her and Eden.

Later in the evening I was feeling better enough to try out a run on the treadmill.
I only ran 3 minutes and that was all I could do so I didn't get a 30 minute run in.

I did feel well enough to walk though so I walked until I got my 14000 steeps in.
Took a bit.

I missed out on one of today's goals but made the other so I'll take that.

Kody came back for Freya when they got back to town and Jason and I had a pretty early night. 


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment