Wednesday 17 January 2024

It's Warming Up (Jan.16, 2024)

Haylee posted this picture of Freya from yesterday when she lost her first tooth.

I'm curious if the tooth fairy came for a visit and how excited she was if she did?

I am obsessed with Fool Me Once so that's what I did at lunch, I just watched it.

I've gotten out of the habit of hopping on the treadmill on my lunch hour because it's been so cold and I don't want to get all sweaty and then go back to work that way and freeze for the afternoon.

That's my excuse anyway, it's warmed up a little compared to last week so I want to get myself back into it.

It feels good to get it out of the way.

I went down and hopped on the treadmill to get the rest of my steps in.
I didn't feel like running so I just walked so it took me a while but that's ok because I was watching the new show I just started yesterday:
Fool Me Once

14,000 steps - check!
I went upstairs and finished watching the rest of Fool Me Once - it was really good.
Looks like there is another mini series by the same author on Netflix so I think I'll watch that next but I'm going to wait until the weekend because I get kind of obsessed and don't want to do anything else but watch it.
That is a sign of a good show but I do have other things I want to get done this week.

I saw this Tik Tok recipe today and it looks so good so I stopped on the way home from work and bought a cabbage and I'm totally going to make this.

Ha ha - this is exactly my thought from today.
It showed -19C on my car today and I thought oh good, it's warmed up!

So many memes about the cold - they are all true and that's why they are funny.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment