Sunday 14 January 2024

Feeling Better and Back to Cleaning. (Jan.9, 2023)

I felt 100% better when I got up this morning and I'm very grateful for that.

So it was back to work for me - Shennelle is away so I've been covering some of her duties along with my own so it's been busy - just the way I like it.

 

I hopped on the treadmill when i went home for lunch to get my 30 minute run it.

Work out done for today - what a great feeling.

I missed a couple of days of organizing due to being in the city then being sick but I was back at it today.
This is a corner cupboard that we have with a lazy susan and it needed a clean out.

There was stuff spilling out onto the sides of the lazy susan.

Both sides.
And there was lots of stuff underneath it to that had fallen in there but never been retrieved.

There was lots of stuff in the back of the shelf that we don't even use or need.

Actually, both shelves were like that.

I pulled everything out, cleaned it all down really good.
Threw some stuff away that had been in there for years and was likely not good anymore.
Also added some stuff to my donate bin I have started by the front door.

Then I put everything back in that we are keeping - it all fit on the lazy susan shelves and they aren't even full.
Getting this little odd jobs finished that I keep looking at but never do feels so good - it makes me feel like I've accomplished something.
Now to think about what I'm going to clean out tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment