Wednesday 10 January 2024

Sick All of a Sudden (Jan.7, 2023)

After we checked out we stopped at Walmart for a few things then headed to Twenty Eight Urban Kitchen for a bite to eat before heading home.

Little Miss Freya and I.

My Honey.

I ordered a burger and some dirty fries.
The burger wasn't any good but the fries were delicious.

I'm glad we decided to wait another night because it wa sa nice drive home, no snow and it was light - so all good.

When we got home, I took Freya home then I went down and hopped on the treadmill to get my run in.
I wasn't feeling very good so I started off with a 3 minute warm up, then I ran 10 minutes but realized I wouldn't be able to keep it up for another 20 so instead I did 1 minute of walking and 1 minute of running for 40 minutes before doing a 3 minute cool down.
It worked out well because I still technically ran 30 minutes but I also managed to get my 14,000 steeps in.

Proud of myself for sucking it up and getting it done even though I didn't feel that great.

I went and had a bath and was feeling so nauseous that I couldn't get out.
I eventually dragged myself out of the tub and made it to the bed where I just laid in my towel for about a half hour until I could get my jammies on then I just stayed in bed.
Jason was not feeling well either.

We must have picked up a bug or something, I'm not sure but hopefully it doesn't last long. 


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment