Sunday 28 January 2024

Icicle Hair (Jan.17, 2024)

 Jason started days off today and so he was sending me updates from his morning activities or rather the morning activities of our kitties.

He and Hazel did some cuddling.

Then Hazel was trying to play with Paddington, she's laying on top of him.
Doesn't he look impressed?

Jason said Paddington got up and went in the drawer to hide and Hazel just followed him right in there.
Ha ha.

Bonnie and I were chatting about The Stranger and Fool Me Once - I mentioned that they were both by Harlan Coben and that he had another series I wanted to watch but I couldn't remember the name so I looked it up and lo and behold we discovered that he actually has 8 series on Netflix currently.
The one I was thinking of was Safe but I think I'm going to try to watch all of these.

I managed to hop on the treadmill on my lunch break today and got a 30 minute run in.

Feeling sweaty but happy to have gotten a run in.

Jason signed us up for a marathon in Regina at the end of April.

Well he'll be running a marathon, I'll just be doing the half.

I was kind of dreading it yesterday when I told him to sign me up and was regretting it at first but now I'm getting excited.

I printed off the same training plan I followed last time from Runs For Cookies.

I just did the bare minimum last time but I think this time I'm really going to put some effort in to the training - push myself more.

Jason made us a thin crust vodka sauce pizza for supper and it was so delicious.

I think I could have eaten the whole thing by myself.

He said there is enough sauce to make another one tomorrow night for supper and I already can't wait.

After supper, Paddington and Jason were having a nap together.
Doesn't Paddington look humongous?

I saw this spa on a Tik Tok and I totally want to go here and treat myself.
I think I'm going to call tomorrow and make an appointment.

I had an FCSS meeting tonight and I needed some steps so I bundled up and walked there.
Then I walked back home too.
It was cold out, about -21 C but no wind so it wasn't horrible, in fact, the fresh air was kind of nice.
I did have icicle hair when I got home though.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment