Monday 1 January 2024

Short Run and Blog Catch Up (Dec.29, 2023)

 I had to go to work for a bit today to work on payroll, the deadline to have it completed is before we go back to work so I knew I'd have to go in at some point over the holidays to get it done and I told all the foreman I would do it today.

So I decided I would run down there I can run on the highway to get there and I knew there wouldn't be any ice on the highway.

It was only a 2k run to the office but that's still better than no run at all.

The exercise details.

Average pace and splits.

I ended up working for about 2.5 hours.
I'll have to log in again on Monday morning to finalize everything but I'll do that from home- it shouldn't take anymore than an hour.

When I was done, I walked back home.
It was so beautiful out.

When I got home, I got right back to blogging.
It's pretty much what I spent the rest of the day doing but I'm pretty much caught up so tomorrow I'm going to do a puzzle and I can't wait!

Kody and Haylee took the girls into the city with Haylee's Aunt from Regina and Crystal and she posted some pictures.
Kody and Haylee.


Enjoying a drink at dinner.

Trying a scary ride with Zepplyn and her cousin.

Eden - she's so wide eyed - she's getting more curious about all of the things around her.

Aww - her little grin.

So sweet.

They got to swimming at the pool at the hotel - one of Freya's very favorite past times!
I'm glad they are having some fun family time.

I went back and added a few things to this tree that I made a few days ago because it didn't look Christmas-y enough for me.

I also had brought home these cutting boards that I had for sale in my booth because they weren't selling.
I tried to sand them down but It was taking forever so instead I decided to just paint them black then when that dried I'll give them a coat of brown and turn them into reindeer.

I had gotten lots of different wood shapes including these cutting boards when I was having my family over to make reindeer and the mostly chose other shapes so I decided to make all of these into reindeer as well.
I am going to make a couple Rudolph's and then a couple other random reindeer with black noses.

I was looking at Facebook and came across this page, Wet Nose and Bows and what I noticed at first was the snowman on this one.
It is super cute and I'm going to try to make a copy of it for myself.

Then I noticed how gorgeous these wreaths are.

Especially the bows - I love how she does her bows.

I am totally going to try to make one like this for myself.
I think it will take a lot of materials so I likely won't make any to sell because I'd have to charge too much and they just wouldn't sell here in my area.

But wow, they are just stunning aren't they?
Super job Wet Nose and Bows.

This is how I feel, no pringles for me but definitely lots of chocolates and snacky stuff and no real meals.
I'm starting to feel like I am getting tired of the chocolate but that isn't stopping me from eating them.

What a neat story - love it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment