Sunday 14 January 2024

Organize and Purge Continues (Jan.10, 2024)

One good thing about being sick on Monday is that it's already the middle of the week.
It has been super cold this week so we are finally having our winter.
We've been lucky so far - usually our bad weather starts in October so we've had a few months reprieve which is awesome.

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch to get my 30 minute run in.

Boom- work out done!

I got all the ornaments taken off the tree last but the tree is still up and looks like someone decided to do some exploring.

I could hear some rustling in the tree and noticed Hazel was running around inside of the tree.

Ha ha - there she is - up in the middle of the tree.

After work, I decided to clean out our other corner cupboard in the kitchen.
I forgot to take a before picture so I'd already started pulling everything out when I remembered.
Everything on the counter here was in the cupboard.

So was everything in this container.

And all of this too.

And all of that was just from the top shelf, there was even more stuff on the bottom shelf.

I threw a lot of stuff away that we''ve had in the cupboard forever.

Then I put all of the good stuff back in.
The top shelf is for all of our snacky type food.

Then the bottom has coffee, energy drinks and baking goods like flour, sugar, oil and vinegar.
It's all so neat.

I'm planning on doing over our bedroom at some point this year so I'm keeping my eye out for ideas of things that I like and I kind of like this headboard.
I'm not sure if I want to go for a country style yet but I might.

Ha ha - agree with the recommendation - I don't mind people but it is steal your breath cold out there today.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment