Sunday 28 January 2024

Freya the Baker (Jan.18, 2024)

 Jason is on days off so he picked Freya up after school and she came over to hang out with him.

She's very into making dough lately so that's what they did.
Jason taught her how to make scones.

Freya makes a scone.

It's a very colorful scone and she added lots of chocolate chips.
They were just putting it in the oven when I got home for lunch.

I hopped on the treadmill to get a 30 minute run it.

I really pushed myself today and I was super sweaty when I finished but it felt so good.

 I had a taste of Freya's colorful scone - it hadn't been out of the oven for long so it was still warm.
It tasted not bad at all!

I saw this online today and just took a screenshot to remind myself to look for this movie.
I used to be a huge Rosamund Pilcher fan and read ALL of her books.
I'd kind of forgotten all about her.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment