Sunday 28 January 2024

Sisters and SORE Legs (Jan.21, 2024)

I woke up this morning and my upper thighs were S-O-R-E1
I could barely walk.
So I knew I wasn't going to be getting up to much today.

I had my coffee and got caught up on some of the vloggers I enjoy then Kody asked if I wanted to have the girls for a bit of a visit.

I took Eden in the bedroom with me so I could keep an eye on her while I finished up a few things and Freya insisted on holding her.

Looks like she's giving a little fist bump.

Freya thinks Eden is her baby and she knows best how to care for her and soothe her.

She just loves picking her up and walking around which she knows she is not allowed to do but I let her for a minute on the bed and I was right there in case she fell.

She's so proud and just loves her baby sister and I want her to feel like her help with her is appreciated.

So sweet.

Aww sisters snuggling.

I really hope that they become the best of friends and it looks like they are on the right road.

She just loves being a big sister.

After Freya held her for a bit, Grandma got to have a turn.

She's more alert now and curious about what is going on around her.
She likes to be facing out and seeing everything.

Lots of smiles and bubbles for Grandma.

One of the vloggers I enjoy watching is Cecilia Blomdahl who lives in Svalbard which is an island close to the North Pole.
I was watching her latest vlog and she had some book recommendations.
Seeing as she has a lot of time to read during Polar Night - I thought I'd make note so I could check out some of her favorites.

She said this one was a translation of a Japanese book - it was a quick read and different and interesting.

Stoner

I can't remember what she said about this one now but she liked it.

Regardless of the fact that my legs were so sore, I still wanted to get my 14000 steps in for the day.
I knew I wouldn't be able to run so I just went down and walked on the treadmill instead.
It took me over an hour to do it but I did it.

It didn't feel as bad as I thought it would and I'm happy to have reached my step goal for another day.

Hazel curled up in front of the tv stand.
She looks so comfy.

This made me laugh.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment