Tuesday 9 January 2024

Still Christmas Crafting (Jan.4, 2023)

Getting back into a routine feels good. 

I hopped on the treadmill on my lunch again.

Just having to do 30 minutes is perfect, it gives me time to change and eat and workout.

I decided to clean and organize our coffee/tea cupboard today.
It is just jammed full of stuff like all my other cupboards - I really don't have much cupboard space.
As usual I pulled everything out, washed everything down and purged A LOT of it what was in there.
Some went in the garbage and there was a bunch of tea that was still good that we just don't drink so I'll see if I can find someone to give it to.

I put everything back in and it is so neat looking now, there is even room in behind on the top shelf.

I was able to get a few more reindeer completed.

I made a couple light ones and a couple dark ones.

I gave this one felt ears instead of the burlap I've been using and I sewed around them and I really like how they turned out.

Miss Freya wanted to come for a visit and since Jason is on days off now, she is going to spend the night.
They don't start back to school until next week.

Our sweetie pie.
She's been digging on yogurt tubes lately.

She took some random pictures of the living room curtains.

And Jason hiding under the blankets.
He keeps her very entertained.

A funny meme I saw and thought I would share.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment