Thursday 10 June 2021

Good Bye Grey (June 9, 2021)

Little Miss Freya slept over with us last night.

I love waking up and having her here with us.

 

Papa gave her some breakfast then I came out and gave her the good stuff....

Chocolate!

It was my 'rest' day so at lunch, Jason, Freya and I went for a walk to the park.
She and Jason played together and I did a few laps around the park and picked up garbage.

Jason testing out the equipment there in the background.

She loves playing at the park.
I had to head back home to get back to work but she and Jason stayed there a couple more hours.
She even hit up the splash park with her coat and everything on.

I'm so excited, I'm going to get my grey covered today.
I'm not ready to stop dying my hair yet - I know it's a thing for some people.
To be honest, I don't know if I'll ever stop dying it.

So happy that the hair dressers were allowed to open back up.
I have done box dyes in the past but I just got streaks put in last time and I didn't want to cover them up.

Kim brushed it all out and it's ready for the color now.

Color is just setting.
It was nice to have a catch up with Kim while she was doing my hair.
 I just got her to blow it dry a bit before I left - no sense styling it since I'm not going anywhere anyway.

There, grey is gone!
I got her to do a shade lighter than normal and I really like it.

I need to find these noodles.

Looking for something to do on the weekend since our Van Gogh show we had tickets for has been postponed again.

A new Marvel series started on Disney+ today so of course we had to watch it.
 
  
      Loki
Only watched the first episode but it was really good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment