Thursday 24 June 2021

Itty Bitty Ice Cream Cones (June 23, 2021)

 Ready for a run.

Front view.

Side view.

Back view.

I decided to head out for my run a bit earlier today.
I'll work through lunch instead.
I just wanted to see if going before I ate made any difference to how the run went or felt.


I did the 8 k route that I normally do - I actually added a bit on to the end to bump it up to 8.5k.
I didn't really feel any better or worse for not having eaten first so I'll just continue to do it on my lunch hour after this.

My splits and average pace were pretty much on par with what they have been.

I ate lunch when I got back and just worked through my lunch hour.

The kitties cuddled together on the bed like this all afternoon.

Jason was off today and he went for a long run then he walked down and picked up Freya.
They played at the park for a while then in the backyard until I got off work.
She loves climbing all over Jason's car that's parked out there.

There are a bunch of dead bugs on the dash inside the windshield and she was fascinated by them.

When I did get off work, we all went for a walk.
She likes to run up and down all the paths she sees along the way.

We stopped for ice cream and they had a little itty bitty baby cone.

Being silly.

We sat out on their picnic tables to eat the ice cream.

I didn't get one - I'm trying to stay on track this week.

Jason got one, just a little one and he did just run 22k this morning so I think he deserved it.

Someone taught her how to 'cheers' so she wanted to do that with the ice cream.

Why do kids bite the bottom of the cone first thing?

The cone was just the perfect size for her, she almost ate all of it.

It was a gorgeous evening out there tonight.

Freya is going to have a sleep over with us tonight because we are thinking of heading to Jason's parents for the weekend and Kody, Haylee and Freya are going camping with her mom and grandparents.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment