Tuesday 8 June 2021

Cozy Cave and The Splash Park is On for the Summer (June 1, 2021)

 Freya spent the morning with Jason while I worked then at lunch time, he headed out for his run and I took her for a walk.

I took the bike trailer with us hoping I could convince her to get in it - I was able to, but she got in the back storage area instead of the front seating area.

She loved it in there - I gave her my phone to look at and it was like a cozy little cave for her.

It probably looked funny to people that I passed - me pushing this trailer with no one in it that they could see.

We only made it as far as the park and as soon as she saw it, she wanted to go in there.
So of course we did.

She's getting so big and she loves climbing over everything.

I think these tunnels are one of her favorites.

Ha ha - being goofy.

She's brave enough to come down head first now.

Just chilling.

She even tried coming down on her knees.

She climbed up this by herself for the first time today and she was so proud.
She did it several times.

Sometimes it's hard to let her do stuff because I don't want her to get hurt but I know I have to let her spread her wings a bit and I was very close by just in case.

She figured she'd give this slide a go head first too.

Peak-a-boo.

We stayed there and played for my whole lunch hour then when Jason finished his run, he met us there so he could stay and play at the park with Freya and I could head home to get back to work.

When I finished work for the day, they were still there at the park playing.
The town turned on the water park for the kids which was nice and Haylee had showed up so I hopped on my bike and headed down there.

We hung out for a bit then Jason and I went to the store to pick up something for supper.
We invited Haylee and Freya to come join us (Kody was at work).

All that playing at the park tuckered her right out!

Jason cooked up burgers and chicken.
We also made salad and I cooked up brussels sprouts which I overcooked but ate anyway.
It was a yummy supper.

After, Jason went with Haylee to pick up a bunk bed she was getting for Freya and Freya and I walked down to meet them.

As we were passing the park, she saw Alivia in there and wanted to stop in to say Hi to her.

Trying to get a nice picture, this is what I got, ha ha.

She checked out the splash park for a bit.
It was still really nice out.

The kids just love twirling this thing around and spraying one another.

We stayed there for a while, until Alivia left then I took Freya home.

It was such a lovely evening out the when we got back to the house, we decided to head out for a nice long walk.
This gorgeous weather makes me so happy!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment