Tuesday 8 June 2021

Birthday Surprise (June 3, 2021)

 It was another gorgeous day out there today.

Boy is sunshine ever good for the soul.

Since I'm trying to only run every second day and I just ran yesterday, I headed out at lunch time for a walk.

It was so nice - I walked the whole hour.

I stopped by the post office and I had a parcel but it was too big to carry home walking so I went back with my car after I got home from my walk to pick it up.


It was a birthday present from my sister - this gorgeous sunflower wreath.
I think it might be too big to put on my front door so I'll have to think of a nice place to display it.

I got this new shirt for $13.00 at Winners in Okotoks.

After I finished work, I decided to head out for a bike ride.


I went for a nice long one, about an hour.
As you can see, I was zig zagging all over the place as this town is only so big.

I ended up getting 15k in which was awesome.

I can tell that I'm getting stronger and I am just LOVING my new bike!

When I got home, Nadine dropped by and I helped her cut out tags and letters for another wedding project she is working on.

Similar to this picture which was her inspiration - this is not the one we made, this picture is from Pinterest.

We got everything cut out but she took it home to put together so I haven't see the final product.


I made BLT salad for us for supper then after we ate, Jason and I headed out for a bit of a walk.

It was really nice out so we wanted to take advantage of that plus I still needed some more steps to reach my 12,000 goal.

This kind of made me laugh because I've heard this phrase so many times and it just so happens that it was mostly from folks who live in the Maritimes.

Another laugh for the day.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment