Wednesday 2 June 2021

An Adventure Begins (May 26, 2021)

So excited that we are going on a trip today right after I finish work!

When Freya got up, she wanted noodles for breakfast so that's what Jason made her.

Scary ghost eating noodles.


I considered working through lunch so that I could head out earlier today but then decided that I'd rather have it over with for the day so headed out at lunch time.


I got just over 8k in and here are my splits.

We got on the road a bit later than we wanted and made a stop in Westlock at Giant Tiger so that I could return something and I picked up a few more sports bras for myself.

Then we headed on into the city.
We are staying in Edmonton tonight then heading to our VRBO down near Okotoks tomorrow.
We met Kody, Haylee, Freya, Crystal and Zepplyn all at the hotel.
It was already after 8 pm so the first thing we did was order Pizza then head over to pick it up.

We've been looking forward to Sepp's all week!

She got a new stuffie and she loves it.

We headed back to the hotel to eat our supper.

We got the double pepp and the hot one with pepperoni, jalapeno's and honey drizzle.
So delicious.

I don't think everyone else liked it as much as Jason and I.

Oh well - they had picked up ramen and tacos too so they were happy.

He gave it a 6.9.

Freya wanted me to take all the toppings off her slice before she would eat it.

Ha ha - I caught him mid mouthful.

Zepplyn ate her slice (or most of it anyway) so it wasn't a total flop.

Freya wanted to sleep in our room with us so of course we let her.

She got her bubba and she's ready for bed!

The beds were set up so that we had a great view of the city.

My handsome honey!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment