Wednesday 9 June 2021

Seeing Progress in my Running Stats (June 8, 2021)

 I had a little love bug join me for a cuddle this morning.

It was so nice that I didn't want to get out of bed but alas, I had to.

I had a couple meetings this morning so it went by pretty quickly.

I got ready at lunch to head out for my run.


I did my usual 8k route and it felt really good today.
I felt strong and like I was making good time and could have kept going even.

When I checked my splits and my average pace, it was my best so far.

I'm going to shoot for an average pace below 7 by the end of the summer.

After my run, I headed down to the office to work for the afternoon.

The safety awards arrived so I had to sort through them and get them out to the guys.

Then I had a massage after work.

I was so looking forward to it.

She worked on my legs and my knees - she reminded me of the importance of stretching my muscles especially after a work out which I'm not so good at but I'm going to make a conscious effort to do going forward.

I don't want to end up with an injury that could have been easily prevented!

Adrien and Mel were both working so when I got home from my massage Hunter was there.

He asked if Freya could come over so Haylee dropped her off.
They are so cute - they get along so well together and they just love each other so much.

I had picked up a couple steaks for us for supper and when Jason got home, he cooked them up on the bbq for us.
(I try to avoid cooking meat because I always mess it up, I either burn the crap out of it or just overcook it to the point that it isn't enjoyable).
I did cook up baby potatoes and make a salad to go along with it though.

Freya wanted to feed Papa.

Being a scary 'tombie'.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment