Tuesday 8 June 2021

Shed Clean Out (June 5, 2021)

 Freya slept in a bit this morning so I got up early, made my coffee and got caught up on Grey's Anatomy, I was a couple episodes behind.

Why can't they just let Amelia be happy?

When Freya got up, we did some cuddling.
I love our mornings together when it's just her and I.
We did call Papa to say Good Morning.

She's figured out how to call from my phone all by herself - I have pictures for Jason and Kody on their profiles on my contact list on my phone so she can find them really easily so she's started calling them all on her own.

It was a nice day out there again today.
I was planning on having a rest day from running so I decided to get out and do some cleaning in my shed.
I wanted to take a trip to the dump too but the things I wanted to get rid of were heavy so I got Kody to come over and help me load them onto the truck.

He came to the dump with me to off load as well then he, Haylee and Freya all went golfing.

They went with another couple and their boy and it looks like Freya had fun.

Meanwhile, I got to work cleaning out the shed and installing some hangers for the tools and other things in the shed that I wanted to organize.

I wish I'd taken before pictures but believe me when I say that this is a giant improvement.

This corner still needs a bit more organizing.

These hangers are awesome, I only had two though so when I finished up what I could, I decided to take a quick trip to WCT to get a few more.

I ended up getting some plants while I was there.
I'd still like to get a few more.

I also got subs for Jason and I for supper.

It was such a nice evening out that we went for a walk after supper.
We really have to take advantage of that nice weather when we have it.

I also picked up some new bluetooth headphones while I was there.
Jason suggested I try spotify on my phone, the Premium plan is $9.99 a month and it allows you to download music so I can create a playlist on my phone and listen to it while I'm running without using data.

I spent a bit of time before bed creating a playlist in preparation.

I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.



That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment