Wednesday 23 June 2021

Weigh In Day (June 21, 2021)

Weigh in Day!

I was 181.6 lbs.
That's still up .2 from my lowest weight 2 weeks ago but I'm ok with that.
I'll get that off this week.

Overall I'm down 91.4 lbs and that is something to be so proud of (and I am).

Made myself a healthy breakfast and made sure to get it in my belly and let it settle a bit before heading out for my run at lunch time.

Since I didn't have a run over the weekend I wanted to make certain that I got one in today.

I added a little loop and ran a little further than normal just to make it a bit longer of a run to make up for missing a long run on the weekend.

The Deets!

It was pretty hot out there so I was happy with these splits and my average pace even though it wasn't my best.
I still feel like I'm improving all the time.

Took some selfies when I got home.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.
No, I didn't pee myself.

It was hot out there and I was sweating up a storm, glad I had a long shirt on to cover up most of that.
As soon as I took these pictures, I immediately got out of my sweaty clothes into something cool and comfy.

I had a couple of tank tops I've been holding onto for years hoping they would fit me again and I tried both of them on today only to find that they are both way too big for me now and I'm going to have to let them go.
Kind of a bummer but in a good way if that makes sense?

Mel ended up getting called out to work (she's working at the golf course again) so she dropped the kids off around 4 to stay with me until Adrien got home.

When I got off work at 4:30, we headed down to the park.
Adrien actually got home just as we were leaving but I wanted to take them anyway since I'd promised so I told him I'd just bring them home after.

We stopped for an ice cream.
Well they did, I got a water.

I did ask the lady at the store if they'd consider ordering in Sugar Free ice cream so that I could have a treat every now and then too.
She's going to look into it!

It's days like today that I'm so grateful that we have a splash park right here in town.

Hunter was grateful too!
He was trying to throw his hat like a frisbee through the water.

His aim was a little off.
That later morphed into him filling it up with water then trying to throw it at the other kids (they were all doing it to each other).

Then into the water he went.

He got control of the water sprayer - for a few moments anyway.

They were having an end of year party for the crosswalk kids which Alivia was part of, there at the park so there were a bunch of kiddos there.

Alivia wasn't as much about getting wet as Hunter was.

I think the kids had a lot of fun.
I don't have to keep my eye on them as constantly as I would Freya so I opened up the Kindle on my phone and started reading this book.
It was recommended by a blogger I follow pretty regularly, Runs For Cookies.
It's intended for a teen audience so it should be a pretty quick easy read.
So far, so good.

We stayed at the park until almost 7 then I had Adrien come down and pick us up.
Hunter was pretty wet and we had no towels or anything so I figured a walk home might be kind of cold for him.

I got busy right away and made supper for Jason and I.
Shrimp, Everything Bagel Salad (my current favorite) and veggies.
So delish!

I was hurrying to get it prepared but Jason ended up being a little late anyway so turns out I had lots of time.

True enough!
 Another tip though - DO NOT get in bed, no matter how sleepy I am in the living room, as soon as I hit the bed its like I'm infused with some kind of stay awake air or something.
I'm immediately wide awake and can't drift off to sleep for the life of me!

Jason and I both got text messages saying we could book our second covid shots today.
I booked mine right away for the first available appointment which is tomorrow at 2:20pm.
Jason did it when he got home and he booked for Thursday.

I'm so thrilled that we might actually get back to some semblance of life as we knew it before Covid, you know, social gatherings, concerts, shows, travelling.

Covid has really given me an opportunity to make some good changes in my life, mainly losing weight and paying off debt but I'm ready to get back to some of the things I really enjoy about life.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment