Friday 18 June 2021

The Graduate! (June 17, 2021)

 It was still super windy out there today and rainy too.

Not very nice summer weather.

I had leftovers from last nights supper for breakfast along with mango, pineapple and canteloupe.
It was pretty good.

Haylee had an appointment and Kody was working today so I said I'd watch Freya.

She dropped her off right at lunch time and the rain had died down a bit so we headed out for a walk.
It was still drizzling a bit but not too bad.

She was asking to go see Hunter and lo and behold, we walked around the corner and ran right into him.

He was at a friend's house playing and he & Freya were so happy to see each other.

We chatted to him for a bit then carried on with our walk.
We were going to the store but I was able to convince her to let me take the long way.
She was all cozy in the bike trailer watching videos so she barely even noticed.

Normally she is very adamant about the way we go and if it isn't direct, she fusses.

She was just saying 'hi' to everyone we saw, if someone was way down at the end of the aisle, she'd shout out to them.

She's such a friendly little thing.

She spend a lot of the afternoon downstairs playing with Mom while I worked.

It's so funny when she plays with Mom, she kind of bosses her around and tells her what to do, like 'chase me' or 'hide Nanny' or 'find me Nanny'.
She just loves going down there and spending time with Mom which is so sweet.

When I finished work, we were able to hang out and take some selfies.

Making faces.

Who is that pretty girl anyway?

Oh, it's Freya.

We did a little singing.

Seemed like an appropriate song for the day!

My little back up vocalist!

I picked her up some new pj's at Walmart the other day for $3 bucks (what a great deal).
So I showed them to her and she wanted to put them on right away.

Haylee dropped by to pick her up and had supper with us.

I still had quite a few steps to get and it still wasn't very nice outdoors so I went down and hopped on the treadmill.

It only took me 20 minutes to get the rest of the steps I needed.
I can definitely tell that my endurance has improved.
I was running at a 4.0 but bumped it up to 4.5 and it didn't feel hard at all.

That's a wrap for my steps for today!

After the treadmill, I prepared myself a little snack.
Some chocolate hummus and a honey crisp apple.
Yum Yum.

Someone graduated from kindergarten today.
Due to Covid, we weren't able to attend anything but Mel posted this cute picture of the proud graduate.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment