Tuesday 8 June 2021

Ice Cream and Splash Park (June 4, 2021)

It was a gorgeous day outside today.

I could barely wait until lunch time to get out and enjoy it.

I got ready to head out and decided to take a few selfies first.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.


I got 8.22 km's done.

This was the hottest weather I've run in so far and it was tough.
I may have to consider getting up early to get my runs in over the summer.
I got it done though and I was proud of that.

I spent a lot of the time fiddling with my headphones because they kept going on and off.
It was super annoying and I need to come up with another option.
I've tried new headphones but it's the same thing so I think my Ipod is partially the problem.

I am considering getting myself a new Ipod touch that has blue tooth but they are kind of pricey so I need to give it some more thought before I bit the bullet there.

Kody and Haylee went for a trip to WCT so they dropped Freya off to me after work.

She of course wanted to call Papa so we did and we tried out her favorite filter again.
You can see that Papa is hiding from the scary zombies.

She might be a zombie but she's still pretty cute.

She just wanted to play around with the filters so we let Papa go and did that.
This mouth one was entertaining for a bit.

Ha ha.

Then we found this bride of Frankenstein one - she just loves scary stuff.

Paddington just chilling.

Keeping an eye on us though.

Adrien and Mel ended up going to WCT as well so Hunter and Alivia came over too and we all got ready and headed down for ice cream and to play at the park.


Nothing better than a cone of ice cream on a hot summer day.

She wanted me to have some too, she is so good at sharing.

I think all sunny days should include ice cream.

They all got on the dinosaur together.

Then they hit up the splash park.

Hunter trying to see if he could splash the girls.

Freya just kept trying to drink the water.

I'm so happy the town turned on the splash park early this year, it's already gotten lots of use.
For such a small town, we really do have a lot of amenities.

Adrien and Mel picked the kids up not long after we got back from the park.


Freya ended up staying the night and when Papa got home, she figured she needed to help him eat his supper.

Open wide!

Feeding Papa.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment