Tuesday 8 June 2021

The Reckoning at the Scale (May 31, 2021)

 Well it's back to the grind for me today - work and weigh in day.

I weighed in at 189 lbs which wasn't surprising.
I knew that I had over indulged a bit and I was travelling in the vehicle most of the day which never bodes well for a weigh in.

So I'm up 4.2 lbs since last weigh in, 6.2 lbs overall from my lowest but I'm not going to dwell on it.
I want to be able to go on vacations and indulge a little here and there, the trick is that I have to get right back at it and I am actually feeling pretty good.
I know without a doubt that I'll be down on my next weigh in.
I am going to reach my goal this time, I'm not going to let anything stop me.


I headed out for a run today at lunch time.
It was really nice out there.
I added a bit on to my regular route so I bumped it up to 8.5km.

Here are the splits.

After my run, I went to the office to do a few things, figured I'd take some selfies while I was there.
(I was still in my running clothes).

Side View.

Back view.

The afternoon at work flew by.
It always seems to when I have a couple days off - just catching up on emails takes up most of the day.

Kody and Freya came over for a visit after I finished work.
I'm so excited that salons are opening back up tomorrow, I really need to get this grey covered.

It was such a lovely day out there that we hung outside for a bit.

Hunter was over too - mom was watching him.
Freya just loves him - they were watching YouTube videos together.

Hunter and Jason went for a bike ride to the store.
Freya wasn't interested in going.

So Jason picked her up a few treats and sent a picture trying to entice her to come meet them at the park.

I tried to talk her into it but she just didn't want to go then within 10 minutes or so of him sending this, she totally crashed.
I was worried because it was only 8 pm but she stayed asleep for the rest of the night!

I did really good on WW today, tracked everything, ate exactly my 30 points.
Feeling back on track!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment