Tuesday 1 June 2021

Just Get Out There and Try! (May 25, 2021)

 Tuesdays are my meeting days so they are always busy.

I made myself a nice breakfast to eat while I was working.

My knees were bothering me so I decided to give them a break today from running and went out for a walk at lunch time instead.
It was nice to get outside for a bit.


Then after work, I hopped on my bike and went for a ride.
It was such a nice day out that I wanted to just get out there and enjoy some of it.
I ended up doing over 10k.

Freya came for a sleep over.

She has figured out how to call people with my phone and wanted to call her mom and dad.
She just loves this Zombie filter.

She did not like this booger filter AT All.

Selfie with Grandma.

Abso-freaking-lutely!

This memory popped up from 7 years ago.
I attempted my first triathlon with a co worker, Barb.
I tripped and fell right as I was arriving and hurt my toe/foot.
I ran it anyway and finished which I was so proud of but that injury lasted for a very long time.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment