Tuesday 8 June 2021

Weigh In Day Victory! (June 7, 2021)

 Weigh In Day.

I was very good this week with my eating and tracking and also, I weighed in every morning so I had a pretty good idea of how my weigh in was going to go.

I was still happy when I saw the number on the scale though.
I weighed in at 181.4 lbs.
Victory!

That's down 7.6 for the week.
So not only did I shed the 6.2 I put back on from my lowest weigh in, but I lost another 1.4 on top of that.
I was so proud of myself.
Just goes to show what I can accomplish when I hunker down and give it my all.

My knees and my toe (where I think I may be getting a bunion) were hurting and since I did a long run yesterday, I decided to have a rest day from running and went for a walk at lunch time instead.

I walked by the school and they had all these bears out - I figured it was in light of the remains of the 215 children that were found at the residential school in BC.

I thought it was a nice idea for them to get the kids to do this.

They were kind of all over.

This flower box was full of them.

I loved the touch added to this one.

It is such a tragedy what happened in those residential schools.

I don't know how you could ever go back and repair the damage and thinking about those little children and how they were treated just makes me sick.

I think about Freya or my other nieces and nephews, if it had been them in that position, it's just horrific.

I don't know how the folks that actually perpetrated the abuses can live with themselves.

It was Kody's birthday today and I am planning on having everyone over on Thursday night for supper but since today was the actual day, I wanted to take them out for supper.

Outside patios are open again at restaurants but of course, right when I finished work, it started raining.

So instead, Mom and I went over there and ordered everyone supper.

Freya got chicken nuggets.

She used one of them to dip in her ranch and just licked the ranch off it.
She ate all the ranch and none of the nuggets.
Ha ha.

I had a chicken donair but I also had a nugget, a couple of mom's sweet potato fries, a couple of mini cupcakes I'd brought over and a bite of cheesecake that Rob had bought for Kody.

I went overboard a bit more than I intended but I tracked all of it.
I ended up going over my daily points limit by 10 which really isn't that bad but I need to buckle down now for the rest of the week.
Moderation and Consistency!!!

The birthday boy!

Family photo.

We hung out and visited until just after 7 then when I got home, I headed out for a walk.
I still needed about 4000 steps to reach my daily goal.
Luckily it had stopped raining.

I has considered waiting for Jason to get home but I'm glad I didn't because he ended up working late and didn't get home until close to 9 pm.

A laugh for the day.
What was he thinking.

This salad looks delicious.
I've been thinking that I want to try some new salads - I've seen a version of cucumber strawberry salad before but I think I'd like to try this one.

I'm going to win this tomorrow - I went down and bought the winning ticket today.

Mom has this angel that I've always loved - I had a closer look at it tonight because I was thinking I might like to try to make one but I think it might be a little complicated.

I could however make my own version.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment