Friday 25 June 2021

Cupcakes for Breakfast and Off To The In-Laws (June 24, 2021)

Freya was up bright and early this morning so that meant so were Jason and I.

It was good though because he was able to get out for his run before I had to start work.

Around 9 am, Mel dropped off Hunter and Leland too - she's been getting called out to work at the golf course which is good.

Jason had picked up cupcakes for Freya yesterday and the kids got into them this morning.

Nothing wrong with having a nice sugary cupcake for breakfast right?

The kids were all playing together having a grand old time and it was another gorgeous day out there so Jason took them all down to the park.

He had his appointment today for his second vaccine shot at 12:30 so on my lunch hour, I walked down and met him at the park.

I was going to watch the kids while he went and got that done but Adrien happened to get there right around noon so he took the boys.

And Freya and I went to the pharmacy with Jason so I could capture the moment.
Also I thought it would be a good learning opportunity for Freya to see that needles are nothing to be afraid of.

She was talking to Dean the pharmacist and it was so cute.
She said 'what you doin doctor?"
Ha ha
He gave her a sucker before we left.

Haylee was taking Freya over to a friends place to play in their pool for the afternoon so after the pharmacy, we walked her home.

Jason was trying to take a picture of us together and she was just being silly.

We had decided to head to Jason's parents for a visit for a few days so I was trying to get in as many kisses as I could since I knew I wouldn't be seeing her for a few days.

She got her new bathing suit on that I got her.
It's already a bit on the small side.

Good thing I got one a size larger as well.
It does look cute on her - she loves all things rainbow, that's why I got it for her.

We visited for a little bit - I think neither one of us was looking forward to being away from Freya for so long but they are going camping for the weekend anyway with Haylee's family so we wouldn't be seeing her anyway so it was a perfect weekend to go.

Family photo!

We finally left and walked back up to the house so I could get back to work.

Sharon dropped by this morning and brought me some lilacs from her place which was so kind and thoughtful of her.
I just love lilacs so much. 

Then after I finished work, Jason and I hit the road.
It's about a 4 hour drive to his parents and it was a lovely day for it.
It's been almost 2 years since I've seen them so it will be nice.

We stopped in High Prairie to get a few groceries and snacks and it was around 9:30 when we got to his parents place.

We hauled all our groceries in then Bertha joined Jason and I for a walk to the road just so I could get the rest of my steps in for the day.

It had been a scorcher of a day but had cooled down to just the perfect temperature for a walk.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment