Tuesday 18 September 2018

Winter in the Summer? (September 13, 2018)

Yup, we still have snow.
 

Not just a little bit either, we actually had to shovel the walkway.
 
It's like a winter wonderland out here and I am just not ready for it.

My mid morning snack.

These are so handy - I just add protein, usually chicken and voila, a perfect, healthy lunch.

I don't just make half either, I eat the whole thing.
Nobody ever got fat from eating too much salad did they?

Paddington wanted to cuddle at lunch time after I ate and I am always up for that!

I wanted to make sure My Honey had a nice hot supper to come home to since he had to be out in the cold all day so a lovely meat & potatoes dinner it was.
I couldn't find any pork chops I liked so I bought a whole pork tenderloin and cut it into chops myself.
Deeeelicious!
 
Mom & I had an FCSS meeting at 7 pm.
We don't have them in the summer and the last two were cancelled so the last one was way back in May.
It was nice to catch up with everybody.

The director has it looking so nice and homey in there.
I fall in love more and more with this stand every time I see it.
They had crafts today at FCSS and the moms all did Q-tip art.

Mom goes to FCSS every day for 2 hours with her worker so they got in on the crafting too.
This is mom's painting - I think it looks wonderful!
 
We hung out for a bit after the meeting and chatted, as usual.
 
There is a very specific process to figuring this out too.
It involves looking and sniffing, ha ha!
I don't have a chair but mine end up on the clothes hanger on my door!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment