Monday 24 September 2018

Movie Triple Header (September 23, 2018)

I got up early and made myself a coffee and some breakfast.
 
This doesn't look very appetizing but grapes and cottage cheese is a delicious combo.

I found a cheesy romance to watch.
It was cute.

Scrolling through Facebook I learned that they found the body of one of the lost fishermen.
So sad for his family - hopefully this will give them some small comfort.
 
My Honey sent me a picture of some baked beans they had going in the clay oven all night.
Wish I was there - I love homemade beans.
My Auntie C makes them every Saturday night and I feel fortunate any time that I am able to be there and partake.

They cooked a chicken in the oven as well.
It's amazing how much residual heat is in that thing and the amount of time it lasts.

The movie was so good that I decided to watch another, plus it was only 9 am so I figured why not?
 
I had company.

I love it when he snuggles right in and gives me kisses with his little scratchy tongue.
 
After the movie I made some lunch.
This is the Mexican casserole I made the other day.
It has firmed right up.

I added lettuce, green onion, sour cream and taco sauce.
It tasted really good.
Maybe it wasn't such a failure after all.

Meanwhile, My Honey was back at it with the pizzas.
He said that he had trouble with his dough yesterday so he had to make some adjustments so pizza day was back on today.

They are having another lovely day up there.

It was a pretty nice day here too.

The snow was melting which made me supper happy.

My sister texted to say that they had a new member join their family today.

Welcome Chaos!
My nephews are so excited.
 
He is a 3 month old kitten and she said that he is up to mischief already.
She said this little guy was the boys choice but there was another there that she really wanted and she was considering going back to get the other one.
I told her to go for it, guess we'll see if that happens.
 

This was my project for the day.

These cupboards are just crammed full of stuff that we barely use.
 

I took everything out.
 
Ran out of room on the table so took over the counter too.

Found a few things to sell since we never use them.
 
I was so excited about getting this and couldn't wait to use it.
I think I used it a handful of times and that was it.

We have used this the odd time but really, it's just taking up space.
I am going to let it go.
 
I got to work putting things back into the cupboard in a much more organized fashion.

It looks so good, everything is easily accessible.

I still have a few things that I am not sure about but some of them belong to My Honey so I am going to have to wait for him to get home to make some decisions.
 
My Honey sent another food picture, this time of their dessert.
Carrot pie and ginger cake.
I am so jealous, I love his mom's ginger cake.
 
This was my afternoon snack.
 
I had a couple packages of chicken breast so I cooked them up to go on my salads this week.
I also made cauliflower rice and peas and had a piece of the chicken for supper.

I had this wreath on my front door but I wasn't happy with it there.
It was squished between the main door and the screen door so I found a new spot for it.
I kind of like it here.

My cousin found out that she is going to be a grandma and she shared the fun news.
Baby F was born on her birthday and she said maybe now her grandbaby will be born on my birthday.
It is a possibility.
Congrats B & A!!!

After organizing my cupboard I decided to turn my movie watching into a triple header for the day.
Who knew there were so many Autumn/Halloween themed Romances out there?
It was cheesy and completely predictable but I still enjoyed it.

YUP!
 
After the third movie, I ran some garbage to the garbage bin and did some vacuuming and cleaning.
I considered going for a walk but then didn't.
 
Anne with an E started back up tonight so I watched the new episode then I headed to bed.
 
 
Back to the grind tomorrow.
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment