Sunday 16 September 2018

Catch up with DM (September 9, 2018)

I was feeling much better when I woke up this morning.
Rested and my back was not hurting anymore.

I made myself a kodiak pancake and a couple of eggs for breakfast then I got busy putting things away and cleaning.
My mom's friend, DM, said she was popping by after lunch for a visit so I went all out and got the house straightened up.
Just as I finished vacuuming, my son dropped by to borrow the vacuum so I sent home the sign in memento for the babies room with him.

My Honey was sending pictures from his day in the city.
His brother had left for GP early so he was by himself puttering around.
He went for his favorite noodle soup and it looked so good.

He found this cute little book at chapters.

It reminded him of Professor Snuggles who LOVES to shred toilet paper.

Paddington was looking like a beached whale on the couch.

He looked so comfy though, had mom giggling.

DM too!

"What's so funny?"

DM visited all afternoon - it was nice to catch up.

After she left, I had some supper.
The vegetable tray I'd gone to the city to pick up for the shower wasn't even touched so I wanted to make sure it didn't get wasted.

My Honey arrived home and he brought this gorgeous pie.
I skipped having some but he and mom enjoyed a slice.

Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day.

Miss H posted a bunch of pics of my darling grand-baby so I had to copy them.

She sure does!

Mommy and her little sweet pea.

I love her long little fingers.

Those cheeks though!!!

All ready to go on a trip.

Having a snooze with her daddy.

Still snoozing.
This picture reminded me of when he was a little boy and he got this idea in his head that he really wanted to grow a beard for some reason and was so distraught that he couldn't.
Wonder if he feels the same way now?

She really loves to sleep during the day - unfortunately, she doesn't feel the same way about the nights.

With her great grandmother right after she arrived.
She just happens to be a nurse at the hospital where Baby F was born.

With her grandpa, RP.

So cozy!

She makes so many faces while she is sleeping, I could just watch for hours!

Thank goodness for clean up this morning or this would have been much lower.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment