Wednesday 26 September 2018

Life Can be Both Beautiful and Heartbreaking at the Same Time. (September 25, 2018)

So pleased to report that it was another nice sunny day out there today.

Lunch was another salad only this time I made if from scratch.
It was delicious if I do say so myself.
Yes, it is in a mixing bowl.
When I mix it up, I can't be bothered to dirty another bowl so I just eat it right out of there.

I really wanted to get out for a walk all day and take advantage of the lovely weather because who knows how long it will last.
I finally got out late in the afternoon and it was great.

Sunshine is so good for my soul.
 
When I got home after work, I posted a few things to the buy and sell.
This Kitchen Aid Meat grinder attachment was a hit.
I think I had about 7 responses immediately.
 
The pictures from the newborn photo shoot came back and I am in love with them.

Black and White pictures aren't my thing, I prefer color but hard not to love it with the subject matter.

Gorgeous.

OMG - I just love her little hands and fingers.

Darling.

While I think she looks gorgeous, this isn't my favorite pose.

Awe, mommy and baby - so sweet.

I still can't get over all that hair!

Now she is with her Daddy.
It is still hard for me to fathom that my boy is a dad.
It is a strange feeling, wonderful but strange!

How am I ever going to pick which ones I want to print off and hang up?
They are all great.

It's amazing how she gets the little ones to stay in these poses.

What a little lovey.

I think this was the sneak peek and I love it.

Awww, sleeping so peacefully, she looks like a little angel.

Those cheeks though!

She looks so content and peaceful.

My favorite - just look at those lips, I can't even!!!

The black and white version.

The new little family.
This one will be going on my wall for sure!
 
 
At the end of the day, I got a call from my Aunt and unfortunately she had bad news.
My cousins daughter who was a week overdue with her second baby went into labour last night and went to the hospital.
She was having a difficult delivery and they finally ended up doing a C-section.
 
Baby Kieven Ryan was born and he was perfect and healthy then he suddenly passed away and they don't know why.
They are devastated and I am so heart broken for them.
It's so hard to fathom that things like this still happen.

My Honey arrived home finally, felt like he was gone forever.
He brought home supper.

I skipped the fries and made mashed potatoes instead but I did have a chicken strip and gravy.
I cooked up some broccoli and cauliflower to go along with it.

Then we got some company.
He was so thrilled to see that My Honey was home.

He & I took a selfie together, either he doesn't quite get the concept or else (and this is more likely) he doesn't really care!!
Ha ha.
 
My brother had some mail to pick up from my place and one of them was a parcel.
 
It had these little flying gizmo things and Mr H had to get My Honey to help him with his, nobody else will do.

They light up - pretty cool.

We had to go outdoors immediately to give them a try.
 
He gathered up some water guns too but we convinced him that it wasn't really water gun weather.
 
The compromise was to go in and play Hide and Seek.
This is his hiding place.

Ha ha ha.
Then he kept shouting out
"I here, I here unner da chairs".
OMG - it was so funny.
 

After they went home, My Honey unpacked his stuff and Paddington decided this was going to be his new bed.

He was making himself very comfortable and making it clear that he wouldn't be leaving of his own accord.
 
I didn't get a work out in.
Maybe tomorrow.
 
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment