Sunday 16 September 2018

So Not Right Mother Nature! (September 12, 2018)

And just like that, winter is here!

I was so bummed when I looked out my window this morning and saw this.


Even had to defrost the truck this morning.


So not right!

I am sure hoping it melts and we have a bit more of an autumn but you just never know around here.
I had a lot of emails to catch up on at work.
Missing just one day makes a big difference.
It took me most of the morning to catch up.


It continued to snow all morning too and when I went home for lunch, I had to actually clean the snow off of my truck.

I made myself a salad for lunch.
I had a kit that I'd picked up in the city then I added a piece of chicken to it.
It was a perfect lunch.

Work this afternoon was just as busy as this morning.
I finally got caught up with everything on my desk just after 4 pm which felt good.

When I got home, I headed directly to my office to do some organizing.
When I cleaned the rest of the house on Sunday, a bunch of stuff just got dumped on my office desk and I wanted to get it handled before it grew.

It took me a couple of hours but I got everything organized and put away - it feels so good to do that.

I also started blog catch up again.
I've been busy over the last couple days and let is slip but I don't want to get too far behind.

Around 7 I decided to get myself some supper.
I had a couple of wings and a piece of chicken with left over salad from the shower.

My back was bothering me a little bit so I took some ibuprofen and settled on the couch for the rest of the evening.
I watched an episode of a new show I found that I like

The Block

It is a home renovation competition show set in Australia and I really like it.
I came across it accidentally on the weekend and set it to PVR right away.
When My Honey got home he watched it with me a little.

I was ready for bed early
I read a few chapters of one of my new books and I think it helped because I didn't have much trouble at all falling to sleep.


I saw this online and thought it would be a great idea to make up a bag and have it on hand in the freezer.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment