Sunday 2 September 2018

Best Pizza So Far! (August 28, 2018)

Work was busy as usual, had a few meetings today and they just make time fly by.
My Honey is still on days off so I went home at lunch so I could visit with him.
I had some leftover beef and barley soup from the other day.


I also tried these Cranberry and Ancient Grains crackers I picked up the other day, they were just ok.

The afternoon flew by as well.
I considered stopping in to see Baby F on my way home but I don't want them to push myself on them so went straight home instead.

My Honey made pizza in the pizza oven for supper.
It was so good.

I think his best dough yet, it was super soft.

I did call my son to see how their first night at home went and he said they didn't get much sleep.
Baby F was up fussing all night.
Miss H's mom came over earlier in the day to let them rest a bit.

I told him if they ever needed me to do that for them to just call and he told me I was welcome anytime.

I guess I know where I'll be heading right after work tomorrow!!!

My Honey is back on shift tomorrow so he was busy all evening getting things ready.
His coveralls ripped again so I sewed them up for him.
They are so expensive, I can't believe how easily they rip.

I watched Outdaughtered and Little Farm on the Prairie before calling it a night.


That is what I call thinking outside the box!

OUCH - This one is embarrassing.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment