Sunday 2 September 2018

Baby Cuddles are the Best! (August 29, 2018)

It is feeling like fall is in the air.
I am hanging onto my flip flops but I don't know how much longer I can do that for.

My Honey was back to work today so I considered working through lunch but changed my mind and went home.
I had left over pizza and watched some Outdaughtered.

After work I stopped at the store to pick up a few things then headed over to see Baby F.
My son was back to work but he was home when I got there.

Baby F was sleeping peacefully so I just watched her for a bit.
Looks like her hair is starting to lighten up a little.

I video messaged my sister and mom so they could see the baby.
They've seen pictures but it just isn't the same.

Baby was so content and not waking up that eventually I just picked her up anyway.
It didn't disturb her sleep at all.

I could sit and stare at her for hours.
Her little fingers and wrists feel so fragile.

She is always so swaddled up that I haven't really seen the whole of her yet.
She does like to have her little arms and hands free though and moves them around a lot.


I love it when they put their little hands next to their faces like they are pondering some big important thing.


She opened her eyes briefly and had a look around.


It was like it took a lot of effort though.
Like she really wanted to watch what was going on around her but she was struggling to keep her eye open because she was just so tired.
It was so cute.

Miss H had ordered pizza and lemon pepper wings.
I tried a wing when they came and they were so good that I got my son to order some for me and I picked them up on the way home.

I finally tore myself away from Baby F and headed home.

I had the wings for supper and they were delicious.


I also had Chinese Noodle Salad that I'd picked up at the store earlier.

My Honey got home just after 7 and we didn't do much this evening.
We watched a couple episodes of Wahlburgers then we were both ready for bed.

Does that mean we are getting old?

A little better than yesterday but not much.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment