Monday 3 September 2018

Our Little Cuddle Bug! (August 30, 2018)


I picked up a chocolate protein drink to have for breakfast today.

Lunch was tuna and spinach on a pretzel bun.
The pretzel bun was so good, soft and chewy, perfect match to the tuna.

I had some left over tater tot casserole with it.
I think this tasted better today than it did yesterday.

Paddington jumped right up to cuddle with me when I got home from work.

Awww, he just looks at me with so much love, it's so darn cute.
My brother had to work late so asked if my SIL could drop the kids off on her way to work so I could watch them until he got home.
Of course I didn't mind.

Mr H went and pulled out the tub of toys I keep here for them right away.

This is a rare sight to see.
Normally he doesn't bother to search for individual toys, he just dumps the whole thing.

Miss A got to pet Paddington for a few minutes before he did his usual disappearing act.

Then it was coloring time.

They both were very into it.

Miss A was drawing a cup of hot chocolate.

Her finished piece.
I love it - What a great job she did.
She is talented.

They found our secret stash of balloons so were busy blowing those up.
Mr H is actually able to blow them up himself now and Miss A is learning to tie them so they are becoming self sufficient.
They had so many blown up that I insisted they find something to do with them before blowing up more.
I guess putting them under your shirt to look like you have a baby in your belly was the best they could come up with.

Just checking to see if she can stuff any more in there.

Miss A was hungry so I made her a grilled cheese.

Mr H didn't want anything to eat but he did want to get in the tub.
He was sitting in the tub with his clothes off before I even had a chance to put the water in.

Shortly afterwards, my brother finished work and stopped to pick them up.

When My Honey got home, Paddington rushed right over to get some snuggles in with him.
He's such a little cuddle bug.
Miss H posted this picture of herself and Baby F.
Love these two girls.

On the baby shower invite, we asked that people bring a book instead of a card so I was thinking that some kind of shelf or storage spot for the books would be a great idea.
I found this and I think it's pretty cute although I'm not sure if there is enough space in her bedroom for it.

My Honey and I watched a bit of tv before calling it a night.
He has to work in the morning and I am going to head to either WCT or Edmonton to pick up a few things so I want to be on the road early.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment