Thursday 13 September 2018

I Enjoy Crafting (September 6, 2018)

I did my hair this morning so I was better able to see how the color turned out.
I don't mind it - I know it will lighten up so I'm good with that.+

We went out for lunch again with BH and D, this time to Sammy's.

SV didn't want her picture taken but BH kept trying (they know I put it on the blog).

She thought she got her here but she didn't.


I had a greek salad for lunch with a chicken breast cut up on top.
It was so good, I cleaned my plate.

We had the cutest little waitress EVER!

My Honey was home looking up cupcake recipes and kept sending me ideas.
Rock Road cupcakes.

Lava cake cupcakes.

Strawberry Shortcake cupcakes.

I am not sure all which flavors to go with yet except lemon curd, that is the only flavor that's decided.

We finally watched "Won't You Be My Neighbor?"
It was a great documentary.
Mr. Rogers was sure an eccentric man and also very determined.
He really loved and understood children and wanted to make things better for him.
I have a newfound respect for him.
 
 
I got to work after that making a few things for the baby shower.
I have a jar that I filled up with Mike & Ike's.
 
The guests just need to enter their name and a guess of how many are in the jar.
The winner not only gets a prize, but they get to take home the whole jar of candy too,

I got this mini easel to make a sign for the "guest book" idea I found on pinterest.

It was a bit small so I made this on cardstock and I will just sit it on the easel.
I am happy with how it turned out.
Every time I make something crafty, it reminds me how much I enjoy doing stuff like that.
 

The lemon lime curd My Honey made for the cupcakes set up and it tasted so delicious.

He also made some chutney with all the cranberries he picked.
I am a big fan - he added lots of spice to it and I can't wait to have a turkey dinner so I can have some.
 

Saw these on instagram and I thought they were cute.

Wise words to remember!
 
I worked on Monday so I could take the day off tomorrow.
Mom is flying in and arrives at 10:00 am in Edmonton plus I have a few things to pick up for the baby shower.
So even though I have the day off, it will still be an early morning for me so I was off to bed at a decent hour.
 
Only half way there. Not my best effort.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment