Tuesday 4 September 2018

Morning with My Girl. (September 2, 2018)

I texted my son to see how their night went and to make sure that he still had to go to work, which he did, but he said to wait and come over in an hour or two.
So I slept in a little longer and headed over to their place around 8:30 am.

Baby F had just finished a feeding and was sleeping peacefully as usual.
 
I scooped her up, sent her mommy to bed and her and I hung out all morning.

We watched Pitch Perfect.

We took lots of selfies.

She didn't so much as open her eyes for about 2 hours.

Oh they are peeping open now.

Definitely got her eyes open now.
She was a little hungry and luckily her mama had left a bottle in the fridge so I warmed it up and fed her.

Then she was content and awake for a little bit.

What a view!

OMG, that little smile melts my heart.

She wanted to stay awake and hang with me for a bit and I was just fine with that.

She was making adorable little faces.

Then she was tuckered out and it was back to sleep she went.
 
So I held her and watched another movie that I haven't seen for ages.
 
My Honey had his meat brick on the bbq cooking and it looked pretty good.
 
After the movie baby girl was waking up again.
Her mama was up by that time too just doing some chores around the house and I held her for as long as I could be eventually she had to go to her mommy to be fed so I had to give her up.
 
She was pretty happy after the feeding and mama was feeling a little rested so around 3:00 I headed home.
 
I heard another good song on the radio on my way.
 
The Meat Monster is all cooked and it looks yummy.
I was a big hit.
My Honey says he'd like to cook one for Thanksgiving dinner just for something different.
 
 
I was watching tv and I heard a song in a commercial that I really liked.
So I searched it by the lyrics and I found it - I really like it.
 
I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up laundry and just doing other little household chores.
 
When My Honey got home from work we watched a couple episodes of Zumbo's Just Desserts.
It's an Australian Baking Competition show and they make some really cool desserts.
 
Then we headed to bed.
Even though tomorrow is a holiday, I am going to go in and work so I can take Friday off instead.
I have to pick mom up from the airport on Friday and get some stuff in the city for the shower so my extra long weekend has come to an end.
Our summer Fridays off have come to an end so it will be awhile before I have another long weekend, I sure enjoyed them while they were here.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment