Thursday 20 September 2018

Hanging Out with Mr. H (September 16, 2018)

I actually slept in a little this morning and it felt awesome!

When I got up, I made myself a good breakfast.
Kodiak pancakes, eggs and turkey slices.

Then I enjoyed kitty cuddles on the couch while I had my morning coffee.

I picked up this sign yesterday for $20.00.
I thought it was a great deal.
Not entirely sure where I am going to put it yet.

My brother called and said that Mr. H has been asking to come over and visit so I told him to bring him over.
 
That gave Nanny a chance to give him all the goodies she'd picked up for him in London.

That boy sure loves his candy.

My footstool has turned into a chair for him.

I went down to check laundry and saw that Paddington had found a place to hang out that was just out of reach of Mr. H.
 
We got the toys out but he tired of them quickly today so we had to find something else to do.

So we had a look in My Honey's magic tool box and found this paint set.
He got to work right away - he was thrilled.

He was very serious about his work.
 
After the painting, he really needed a bath.

Mom sat in there with him while I did some laundry.

He certainly loves it in there and he knows exactly which tub toys I have so he gathers them all up first.

Sparkling Clean.

Then it was time for another snack.

Mom got him a package of candy sticks (we used to call them Popeye cigarettes).
There were two in each pack and he sat there opening and eating pack after pack.

The aftermath.
 
It was bbq day for My Honey at work and he was busy making perogies.

He sent me a picture of his supper and it looked pretty darn good.
I just had left overs as I knew he wouldn't be hungry when he got home.
 
My brother came back to pick up Mr. H around supper time and I headed to my nieces to drop off her crickets.
 
My poor plant.
 

Hard to believe that this is the scene we've been looking at since Wednesday.
I definitely was not prepared to face winter yet.

There are even icicles all along the roof.
 
Check out this giant one.
 
After Mr.H went home, I finished up laundry and got some cleaning done.
 
It was a nice relaxing day.
 
Not bad for a lazy day.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment