Thursday 27 September 2018

Everyone Likes Cuddles! (September 26, 2018)

Even though I haven't been posting it here, I have been weighing in each morning just to kind of keep myself on track.
When I weighed in this morning I was up a pound from yesterday.
I knew that I didn't really do anything to warrant that so I didn't let it bother me.

For lunch I made myself a delicious salad.

It's been a few days so I had to drop by after work to visit my Baby F.
She is so beautiful.

Just being with her makes this nana so happy.

I made kodiak pancakes, eggs and chicken breast for supper.
My Honey brought home about 4 dozen eggs so I'll be having them lots for the next little while.

My Honey wanted to do some real estate research when he got home but Paddington had other ideas.

Doesn't he look super cozy.

My Honey didn't have the heart to move him so this is how he spent his evening.

I saw this on Facebook and thought it would make a wonderful Christmas photo this year.
Such a cute idea.

Seeing all these Hobby Lobby jokes makes me realize that I am not the only one with a serious Hobby Lobby addiction.
That's a good thing 😁

No workout but I am still doing great with the food side of things so I am pleased.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment