Sunday 23 September 2018

Eat, Work, Sleep, Repeat! (September 20, 2018)

Not much to report on today.
The grey and gloom has descended upon us again.

Work was the same old same old.

I had a salad kit for lunch again, this time with a left over pork chop cut up on it.

My Honey had company while he was lifting weights this afternoon.

I think he literally tried to be in the way as much as he could!

My Honey left for his parents in the afternoon.
I might go join him tomorrow after work but I  haven't decided yet.
It is a four hour drive and I am not sure if I am up to doing it by myself.

For supper Mom and I had leftover stir fry.
It was an easy supper and that makes me happy.

I was going to work on blogging tonight but my mom's friend, DM, dropped by.
So instead, we ended up sitting and visiting all evening.
That meant I didn't get anything else accomplished but that is ok, I enjoy when she drops by and I know mom does too.

She left just after 9 pm so basically it was time for bed after that.
Absolutely - It's all in perspective!

Haven't gotten back into working out yet but my eating is still going well.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment