Tuesday 4 September 2018

I WILL Find a Way to Accomplish My Goal! (September 3, 2018)

I wanted to be to work by 6:30 and planned to work straight through until 2:30.
It was closer to 6:45 when I got there but no biggie.

I weighed in first thing.
It eludes me why I can't conquer this thing.
I am not going to quit though, I am going to keep trying.
I believe in myself and I know I will figure it out.


Anyway, I was 269.0 lbs.

This quote I found seems very fitting for today.
I WILL FIND A WAY!

I was the only one in the office so it was very quiet.
I listened to my music and sang away all day - it was nice.

I had month end reports to do and they basically ate up my whole day because they take so long.

My Honey found some cranberries out in the field.
He said they are the best he's ever tasted.

I finished up my reports right around 3 pm so I headed home.

I was watching Flip or Flop but kept falling asleep so I just stopped fighting it and laid down on the couch and had a nap.

I slept for about a half hour and woke up to find that the kitties had joined me.

I was going to work on a project I want to do for the shower and I needed to cut something with my Cricut but I couldn't find the sticky mat for it.
I searched everywhere but no luck.
I am sure it is around but I can't think of where I put it so I wasn't able to do that.

I had picked up some chips and dip on my way home from work so I had some of those for supper.

When My Honey got home he had some too.
Not the best supper obviously but I didn't feel like making anything.

They had a belated birthday celebration in PEI.
Not sure if was for my nephew or my mom but who cares, cake for any reason is a good thing.

So true!
I want to fire her and get a new maid!

I saw these on Facebook and I so want to make them.
It's just a cake pan, a rubber ball and a ribbon.
I think I am going to keep my eye out for the supplies and pick them up if I see them.

Also true - I am very good at buying them and hoarding them away to use sometime in the future.
Maybe one day the future will actually arrive! 😀

😓😓😓

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment