Tuesday 18 September 2018

Baby Fix (September 14, 2018)

Snow Update - it's still here, wah wah.
 
I had another salad kit for lunch.
 
Work was busy and went by pretty quickly.
I kept thinking about Baby F all day, I haven't seen her for a few days so I stopped on my way home from work to have a little visit.
 

I was missing this sweet little face.

I love all the little faces she makes.

I just had to unwrap her so I could see the whole of her.

I couldn't resist and had to pick her up.
She was awake though so I think it was ok.
 
She started fussing though because she was hungry so her daddy fixed her up a bottle.

I had to get home to make some supper for My Honey so I handed her off to her daddy to be fed.

One more picture of my little lovey before I go.
 
I cooked up ground pork and added cabbage, cauliflower, onions and green onions.
It also had soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce and spices - it was super tasty.
I also made sweet potato fries to go with it.
I could eat this meal every night.
 
 
Someone posted some oldies on Facebook.
This was back in the big hair days and I could keep up with the biggest of hairs.
I am in the back row, far right.

On the right again - that big hair took A LOT of hairspray!

Just another shot of the whole bunch.
 
My SIL posted this of my brother today and it cracked me up!!!
The excuses we will make.
It's poking fun but it is kind of true, I say things like this to myself all the time instead of getting down to it and getting it done.

So adorable!
I made my son an Elvis costume once and he looked so cute!
 
Even if I don't like the current state of affairs, Mother Nature is quite impressive!
 
My Honey and I watched a couple of episodes of This is Us before calling it a night.
(I still have the whole second season to catch up on and the third season is going to be starting up right away).
 
I haven't been getting  in work outs but I have been making good choices when it comes to my eating.
I also cut out eating after supper and so far, I am doing well.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment