Monday 3 September 2018

The Day After. (September 1, 2018)

The kids both slept in our bed with us so needless to say, I didn't get much of a sleep, it was pretty crowded.
I was awake when My Honey got up so just decided to get up.
The kids were still sleeping so I found a movie to watch.

Book Club.
I've been wanting to watch it for some time now and it just became available to rent on Itunes so I got it.
I thought it was an ok movie.

 
My sister texted, she and the boys were at a fun park in PEI.
It used to be called Rainbow Valley but has changed somewhat and is now called Shining Waters.
They look like they are having a great time.

Big surprise, when the kids got up, Mr H wanted a cupcake for breakfast.
I made him have some pancakes first then I let him have one.

Miss A wanted to watch the rest of the shorts from the collection we started watching last night so I let her.

Yes this is a true depiction of how the tub of toys usually looks when Mr H gets it out.

My brother got called out to work and my SIL had some errands to do so they ended up staying until after 3 pm.
They watched a bunch of shows while I did laundry and dishes.

Doesn't he just look like he is ready to get into some mischief?

He takes this grey post from the cat tree all the time and uses it as his fishing rod.
It has a little ball dangling from it and it has been everything from a whale that he's caught to an octopus.
He has quite the imagination.

After they left, I headed over to my son's to drop off all the things I'd picked up yesterday for baby.
Miss H was really tired too so I offered to watch Baby F for a bit so she could sleep.

I'm looking pretty tired myself.
Happy to sit and hold Baby F anytime though.

She was sleeping very peacefully as usual.

I just love it when babies have their little hands up next to their faces.

So hard to pick and choose which pictures to include, I want to include them all!

I love the little mittens too.
She does move her arms and hands around a lot so they will save her from scratching herself.

Yup, I could stay this way forever.

My son was home when I got there but he was busy making supper so I kept Baby F until he finished eating.
Around 9 pm I finally pulled myself away.
I probably would have stayed longer but I was quite tired myself and I offered to come back early in the morning so Miss H could sleep in a little.

One last picture before I go.

Ok - final last picture.
I couldn't resist because her little outfit was so cute.

When I got home, My Honey was home from work and he had cooked up a couple of frozen pizzas for supper.

He prepared this meat monster to cook on the bbq tomorrow at work.
Those guys are fed very well on the Sundays that My Honey works.
Miss H was mentioning that she saw these "dock a baby" things and she wanted one.
I told her to send me a picture so I could see it so I ordered this one up for her.
Hopefully it will get here before Saturday and I can give it to her for a shower gift.
I saw this neat little thing that I might try to look for when the baby get to that stage.
The baby sits in the seat and can roll all around the center console.
Looks like it would be great fun!

ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT, YES!!!

Another cute little Halloween costume.
Some people are just so creative.

My son had to work at 6:30 in the morning and I was planning on heading over to his place to watch Baby F so it was an early night for me.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment