Monday 1 October 2018

Just Plugging Along! (September 27, 2018)

It's pretty much dark out now when I go to work in the morning, which is oh so sad.

I weighed in first thing when I got to work this morning.
I was back down that pound and a bit so I was happy to see that.

I was busy this morning so I didn't leave my office much.

I stopped to grab a few salad kits on the way home and I grabbed some lottery tickets while there.
These are going to be winners, I can just feel it!!!

Lunch was a salad kit and as usual, it was delicious.

Work was more of the same this afternoon.
I have lots to do so the time flies by and before I knew it, it was time to head home.

I had called the church back home to make a donation in memory of Little Kievan who passed away and they got back to me today so I was able to get that done.
They aren't set up to take credit cards but they take e-transfers which was great!
So much easier than sending a cheque or money in the mail.

My heart still hurts for them, I can't even imagine what that dear girl is going through.
It's so hard to understand why things happen in this life sometimes, it just seems so unfair.

Someone was supposed to drop by after work to buy the steamer/rice cooker I put online for sale so I skipped going to see baby then they didn't show up.

I'll go see Baby F tomorrow instead.

I decided I wanted pasta for supper so I cooked up a meat sauce with ground turkey.
I also cooked up some black pasta to go with.
It was a good change.

Afterwards, I watched some of The Block.
I really strongly dislike the Ronnie guy from team 3.
Sometimes he annoys me so much that I don't even want to watch anymore, but I do.

My Honey was late getting home, he enjoyed supper too.


He relaxes in the funniest positions.

Pretty much, that was my day, no workout, no snacks after supper, early to bed.

 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment